Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Paddy's Day

I'm back my friends after battling a minor addiction to Instagram (an iphone photography app). I was addicted to the easy of taking and uploading photos using my cell phone. But, after two days using my Nikon camera I have come to realize that nothing can beat the quality of photos that you get with a DSLR camera. Needless to say, I am back.

Yesterday, we were lucky enough to blessed by St. Patrick during the annual 5th Ave parade.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This year's attendance was the largest with over 40,000 people decked out in green.

Photobucket

There were three special people in the crowd ~ our friends the Faers from Coral Springs.

Photobucket
I love this photo of Brooke, you can see her father's reflection in her sunglasses.

Photobucket
My Broward BFF, Emily.

On a different note, lately I feel I have been a slave to this ...

Photobucket

... to being an employee. I feel like it has been all work and no play. Spring Break just cannot come fast enough. So today I threw in the towel and the kids and I headed out on an adventure. Check tomorrow's post to see where we ended up.



Welcome

We are the NaplesMorgans and we have a dog (Wagner) who is 7, and he is a Chinese Crested Powder Puff, not the hairless but the double coated kind. Mason is 13, and he is a big fan of basketball and football. I work as a technology teacher at a local elementary school. Darin has his own business called Ascendant Wealth Management. Mackenzie is 16, and she loves to spend her time practicing for drumline and watching movies.

Blog Archive