Thursday, March 7, 2013

Zucchini Pasta

A food post on our blog? Shocking, I know! For those of you who don't know me well, I am not a "foodie". I don't live to cook but rather cook to live. After attending a gluten-free seminar Darin went out a purchased a new kitchen gadget. I would have been rather annoyed except for the fact that our current house has a rather large pantry.

 photo 4b333d1f-19f4-4e15-b680-d071e1e636f4_zps2ee3b360.jpg

Darin said he was going to make zucchini pasta and that it would taste just as good as real pasta.  I had my doubts.

 photo eb57291b-8353-46f5-ada4-1bd4b07db3ba_zps86902243.jpg

All he did was peel a zuchinni, slice it and saute it in a little olive oil.

 photo 35f748d9-55c4-400c-ade1-41851dbe9660_zpsa5c4df1b.jpg

I was surprised, it tasted delicious. I highly recommend it. If you stop by my house I might even make some for you.

Welcome

We are the NaplesMorgans and we have a dog (Wagner) who is 7, and he is a Chinese Crested Powder Puff, not the hairless but the double coated kind. Mason is 13, and he is a big fan of basketball and football. I work as a technology teacher at a local elementary school. Darin has his own business called Ascendant Wealth Management. Mackenzie is 16, and she loves to spend her time practicing for drumline and watching movies.

Blog Archive