Sunday, February 5, 2012

Instagram

The NaplesMorgans have joined Instagram. It's a fast, beautiful and fun way to share our day-to-day life with family and friends through a series of our iphone pictures.

Photobucket

Download the free app to your iphone/itouch/ipad. Create a free account then click on your Profile and Search Instagram for NaplesMorgans. Our photos are private but once I accept your invitation you will be able to follow us on your Instagram Feed.

I will continue to update this blog with Nikon photos but you can follow our everyday lives through our iphone pictures.

Happy Viewing!

Welcome

We are the NaplesMorgans and we have a dog (Wagner) who is 7, and he is a Chinese Crested Powder Puff, not the hairless but the double coated kind. Mason is 13, and he is a big fan of basketball and football. I work as a technology teacher at a local elementary school. Darin has his own business called Ascendant Wealth Management. Mackenzie is 16, and she loves to spend her time practicing for drumline and watching movies.

Blog Archive