Saturday, August 20, 2011

Our 23rd Wedding Anniversary

Today is our 23rd wedding anniversary. I thought I would post a funny anniversary quote on Darin's facebook wall. Since I have zero creativity of my own, I decided to try a google search.

At first I found...

Our wedding was many years ago. The celebration continues to this day. ~Gene Perret

... but it seemed a little too serious.

Then I found ...

The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds - they mature slowly. ~Peter De Vries

... I liked it because it related to Darin's line of work but it didn't really pertain to our marriage.

And then I found the one...

It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. ~Rita Rudner

... doesn't it just make you laugh. So what do you think? Did I make the right choice or you do have a better quote? If so, post it on Darin's facebook wall.

Happy Anniversary Honey!

Photobucket

Above is a "sneak peak" of a family photo shoot we had last week. Check back, more pictures to come.

Welcome

We are the NaplesMorgans and we have a dog (Wagner) who is 7, and he is a Chinese Crested Powder Puff, not the hairless but the double coated kind. Mason is 13, and he is a big fan of basketball and football. I work as a technology teacher at a local elementary school. Darin has his own business called Ascendant Wealth Management. Mackenzie is 16, and she loves to spend her time practicing for drumline and watching movies.

Blog Archive