Thursday, August 25, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

Each spring I attend a fundraiser to support Mason's former preschool. I enjoy staying in touch with his former teachers and especially enjoy the chance to a win a really great raffle prize. This year I won a free family photo shoot at a location of our choice. The photographer and I decided on a boardwalk at a local park not more than 2 miles from our house. It was a beautiful evening with a perfect sunset but it was HOT and HUMID. Surprisingly, in the photos you cannot tell that we were dripping with sweat. As a matter of fact, the pictures turned out so well that I cannot pick a favorite. I want to print an extra large copy of one of the following pictures to hang in our new house. Can you help me decide which one?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Welcome

We are the NaplesMorgans and we have a dog (Wagner) who is 7, and he is a Chinese Crested Powder Puff, not the hairless but the double coated kind. Mason is 13, and he is a big fan of basketball and football. I work as a technology teacher at a local elementary school. Darin has his own business called Ascendant Wealth Management. Mackenzie is 16, and she loves to spend her time practicing for drumline and watching movies.

Blog Archive