Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Dallas BFF

While in Dallas, I was able to visit with my former college roommate and sorority pledge sister, Diane Degenfelder. I have been friends with Diane longer than I have even known Darin. Diane is one of those cool people who lives in a large metropolitan area and works at the headquarters of a really interesting corporation, Fritolay. Diane and I can go years without seeing each other but once we get together we cannot stop talking. Thanks Diane for always taking time out of your busy schedule to hang with us at a Tex/Mex restaurant.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Welcome

We are the NaplesMorgans and we have a dog (Wagner) who is 7, and he is a Chinese Crested Powder Puff, not the hairless but the double coated kind. Mason is 13, and he is a big fan of basketball and football. I work as a technology teacher at a local elementary school. Darin has his own business called Ascendant Wealth Management. Mackenzie is 16, and she loves to spend her time practicing for drumline and watching movies.

Blog Archive