Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Goodbye Brunch

It has become a tradition for Darin's mother, Carolyn, to prepare a goodbye brunch on the last day of our visits to Texas. For those of you who don't know Carolyn, she is the most amazing cook. She is able to prepare the most delicious meals with such ease. I only wish I could be half the cook she is.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to all the Morgans in Texas for their hospitality during our stay!

Tomorrow's post, the cousins are coming.

Welcome

We are the NaplesMorgans and we have a dog (Wagner) who is 7, and he is a Chinese Crested Powder Puff, not the hairless but the double coated kind. Mason is 13, and he is a big fan of basketball and football. I work as a technology teacher at a local elementary school. Darin has his own business called Ascendant Wealth Management. Mackenzie is 16, and she loves to spend her time practicing for drumline and watching movies.

Blog Archive