Sunday, January 16, 2011

Naples Botanical Garden

Mackenzie has been asking to visit the Naples Botanical Garden for quite some time. I have been wanting to take her since it is one of the newest attractions in Naples but just didn't want to go when the weather was hot and humid. Today's weather was perfect, high temps in the low 70's. It was a added bonus that Grandpa and Nana were in town.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Check out this photo taken by Darin, no photoshop, honest!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mackenzie captured a nice photo of Darin and I, thanks Mack!

Welcome

We are the NaplesMorgans and we have a dog (Wagner) who is 7, and he is a Chinese Crested Powder Puff, not the hairless but the double coated kind. Mason is 13, and he is a big fan of basketball and football. I work as a technology teacher at a local elementary school. Darin has his own business called Ascendant Wealth Management. Mackenzie is 16, and she loves to spend her time practicing for drumline and watching movies.

Blog Archive