My sister (who lives in Lubbock) and my sister-in-law (who lives in Dallas) are all over Facebook with posts about the Texas Rangers making the World Series. Truthfully, Darin and I aren't really baseball fans and don't follow the Rangers. However, since we are from Texas, we decided we should step up to the plate and root for the team. The Rangers are only one of three teams that have never made it to the World Series. So between homework and football practice the kids and I decided to bake some cookies for tonight's first game.
Welcome
- The Naples Morgans
- We are the NaplesMorgans and we have a dog (Wagner) who is 7, and he is a Chinese Crested Powder Puff, not the hairless but the double coated kind. Mason is 13, and he is a big fan of basketball and football. I work as a technology teacher at a local elementary school. Darin has his own business called Ascendant Wealth Management. Mackenzie is 16, and she loves to spend her time practicing for drumline and watching movies.