Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween Dance-Off

On Halloween afternoon I was invited to watch Mason perform in a middle school ballroom dance celebration. It was the culminating event after two weeks of ballroom dance instruction during his PE class.

 photo bb5bfc3b-36c2-4a64-beaf-d897331be97a_zps7d561573.jpg

Sorry, the following video may not play on all devices.




Not only did I get to watch but I was also given the opportunity to dance with Mason during a parent/child dance-off. Unfortunately, we were eliminated in the first round.
Fortunately, we made it home in plenty of time for Mason to prepare for trick-or-treating.

 photo a0a80329-8145-4fe3-a3f0-ff037e1949bf_zpsaaeab972.jpg

Welcome

We are the NaplesMorgans and we have a dog (Wagner) who is 7, and he is a Chinese Crested Powder Puff, not the hairless but the double coated kind. Mason is 13, and he is a big fan of basketball and football. I work as a technology teacher at a local elementary school. Darin has his own business called Ascendant Wealth Management. Mackenzie is 16, and she loves to spend her time practicing for drumline and watching movies.

Blog Archive