Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Trip Down Christmas Card Lane

Every year we receive fewer and fewer Christmas cards in the mail.  I am afraid that the traditional Christmas photo card may become obsolete. Until then, I thought you might enjoy taking a trip with us down our Christmas card memory lane.

2001 "Sea"son's Greetings

2001

2002 "Marry" Christmas

2002

2003 Holiday "Cheer"

2003

2004 "Dairy" Christmas

2004

2005 "Peace" on Earth

2005

2006 Jingle "Belts"

2006

2007 Not a creature was "stirring"

2007

2008 "Mare"y Christmas

2008

2009 Mistle"toes"

2009

2010 Oh, Tan 'n Balm

2010

2011 "Snow" place like home

2011

2012 "Tree"mendous Holiday

2012



Welcome

We are the NaplesMorgans and we have a dog (Wagner) who is 7, and he is a Chinese Crested Powder Puff, not the hairless but the double coated kind. Mason is 13, and he is a big fan of basketball and football. I work as a technology teacher at a local elementary school. Darin has his own business called Ascendant Wealth Management. Mackenzie is 16, and she loves to spend her time practicing for drumline and watching movies.

Blog Archive