Monday, September 19, 2011

Double Digits

The baby of the household officially turned double digits yesterday. We have a household rule that you cannot have sleepovers until you turn 10. Mason has been waiting a long time to have his best friend spend the night. So, he opted to have a slumber party rather than hosting a large birthday party. I must admit that it went well with no drama at all. Hence, the reason for making them wait until they are 10.

Photobucket
Celebrating at a pizza restaurant before heading to Extreme Air Sports

Photobucket
Mason's 4th grade class enjoying his birthday cupcakes.

On a totally different note, we cleaned out our storage unit this weekend. I went to put my boxed wedding dress away in a closet and noticed a small hole in the box. I decided to take the dress out and inspect it for any damage from the last 23 years. Much to my surprise the dress is in pristine condition. I decided, what the heck, why not try it on. Mackenzie has always laughed at my dress in our old wedding photos but once she saw it in person she liked it. To quote her "I might wear it at my wedding."

Photobucket

Welcome

We are the NaplesMorgans and we have a dog (Wagner) who is 7, and he is a Chinese Crested Powder Puff, not the hairless but the double coated kind. Mason is 13, and he is a big fan of basketball and football. I work as a technology teacher at a local elementary school. Darin has his own business called Ascendant Wealth Management. Mackenzie is 16, and she loves to spend her time practicing for drumline and watching movies.

Blog Archive