Saturday, November 20, 2010
Too many tomatoes
What do you when a neighbor gives you eight pounds of these?
With the high price of tomatoes per pound, I couldn't let them go to waste. Last weekend, I made cream of tomato soup. It was delicious but only used up four of the eight pounds. On to Plan B, homemade pasta sauce this weekend.

Does anyone remember Mason's addiction to the game UNO during his preschool years? He could play that game for hours. Well today Mason "scored" at a community garage sale and found UNO Attack. Now you know that he couldn't go to bed without playing at least four games.
Welcome
- The Naples Morgans
- We are the NaplesMorgans and we have a dog (Wagner) who is 7, and he is a Chinese Crested Powder Puff, not the hairless but the double coated kind. Mason is 13, and he is a big fan of basketball and football. I work as a technology teacher at a local elementary school. Darin has his own business called Ascendant Wealth Management. Mackenzie is 16, and she loves to spend her time practicing for drumline and watching movies.