Sunday, March 21, 2010

This n' That


As most people already know, it is snowbird season in Florida. This year, the kids and I decided to keep a record of all the state license plates that we have seen during the months of February and March. As you can see from the map above, we are only lacking a few states. Season ends around Easter so we only have two more weeks to find the missing ones.


On Friday, we received a special postcard in the mail. It was from one of Mackenzie's new middle school teachers who wanted to thank Mackenzie for her positive attitude and participation in class.


Mackenzie's reward for receiving the postcard, a trip to the nail salon for her first pedicure!


Darin snapped a quick picture of Wagner before dropping him off at All Dog's Hair Haven. This is the "before" picture, are you ready for the "after" picture......


We all think he looks great except for Mackenzie. She swore it wasn't Wagner and that they had sent us home with the wrong dog.


Lastly, I am publicly embarrassed to admit that I cannot wait for Dancing With The Stars to begin tomorrow night. Darin and I have our final "beginning" ballroom dance class this week. Our second 6 week session will begin a week later, the second session is called "non-beginning." Does that tell you something? We can't even call ourselves intermediate or advanced yet. Sadly, we have a long way to go.

Welcome

We are the NaplesMorgans and we have a dog (Wagner) who is 7, and he is a Chinese Crested Powder Puff, not the hairless but the double coated kind. Mason is 13, and he is a big fan of basketball and football. I work as a technology teacher at a local elementary school. Darin has his own business called Ascendant Wealth Management. Mackenzie is 16, and she loves to spend her time practicing for drumline and watching movies.

Blog Archive