Sunday, October 11, 2009

Swine Flu

The Swine Flu hit the Morgan Household. Mason lost so much weight that he is down to "skin and bones." Just kidding, he was just trying on his new Halloween costume that Mackenzie and I found for him while we were out shopping. Darin should be awarded "Best Dad of the Month" for taking such good care of an ill child while I continued to teach.

by Mom

Welcome

We are the NaplesMorgans and we have a dog (Wagner) who is 7, and he is a Chinese Crested Powder Puff, not the hairless but the double coated kind. Mason is 13, and he is a big fan of basketball and football. I work as a technology teacher at a local elementary school. Darin has his own business called Ascendant Wealth Management. Mackenzie is 16, and she loves to spend her time practicing for drumline and watching movies.

Blog Archive